Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hmmm

I think it's interesting that Jesus wasn't the Jesus we read about and know about except when he was born (Merry Christmas!), when he was approximately 12 ("I'm going about my father's business"), and when he was 30-33. What about when he was 17? Or 21? Or 25? Some say that he was doing the things most of us do during our adolescence, the things that most people don't consider holy and set apart. It is theorized that he GREW to become the Savior of the world; he wasn't born with all of those characteristics.
Hmm.

I get annoyed about working at Aldo for longer than 5 hours or so.
I started back at Build-A-Bear Workshop on Tuesday and I loooooove it. I missed the wholesomeness of kids' bop music and uniforms and not being allowed to curse and putting smiles on the faces of innocents.
I worked some crazy long hours for OSGA this week (because I procrastinate, LOL), but I was not annoyed with my work at any point. I think I was meant to spend some time as someone's P.R. Director.
I still want to teach, but not in a year and a half. Maybe in 5 years, or 10, depending on what I fall into.
Hmm.

I am so underwhelmed by the single guys I meet in real life that I am completely ready to stay single for as long as it takes to find someone who makes me both happy and proud, someone who makes me better.
Hmm.

These are just some things I've been mulling.

No comments:

Post a Comment