Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Confessions

I do want to be married.
I get married in my head to every guy I crush on. If I can't see myself with him forever, I usually can't see myself with him at all.

I miss singing.

I miss worship music.
I miss the way House Church used to feel.
I don't miss being preached at about things that don't matter.
I miss being in awe of Jesus.
I wish more people I know were in awe of Prince Sidhartha, and Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Gandhi, and Rainer Maria Rilke, and Rumi.
I wish more people would allow themselves to reach their full potential - and therefore be awed by their own endless possibility.

I miss the community of church, of Alpha Chi Omega, of my high school jazz choir...groups of people that believed in something similar.

I miss agreeing with my family about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment