Monday, September 9, 2013

Let's Get Started

It's Monday, Sept. 9! Go weigh and measure yourself and sign up at myfitnesspal.com. Send an email to LW4PC@outlook.com and check out my cousin's blog for all the info.

If you want to see my thoughts and feelings on the process, look at najjustiz.tumblr.com . I'm not going to post them here.

If you have 10 mins, watch this video. If not, just do the steps I said above. This video is from last week, but don't be alarmed by the date. Just watch and join us!



Mistakes: Sept. 9 to Dec 30 is 15 weeks - two weeks longer than Shaklee's Turnaround program. Also, the metabolic boosting supplement is taken thrice daily, not once.

NOTE: You can - and I would love you to - join this challenge even without buying any product. But if you want product, I have some! And it's what I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment