Wednesday, November 11, 2015

#GetAfterGrateful 12

When November started I was having internet connectivity issues so I didn't get to do the daily "I'm thankful for"s.

Today I'll start with being thankful for churches. Integrity's Voice of Victory Church where God is exalted, the enemy is defeated, and Jesus Christ is Lord! I'm blessed that they have supported constant increase in my prayer life. I'm blessed that I have seen the power and glory of the Lord at work with my own eyes and I am motivated to share it with those who have not yet seen and do not yet believe.  I also want to shoutout other Oklahoma-based churches making regional and nation-wide impacts that have greatly supported my life and walk: Life.Church (recently the Midwest City Campus, but also the main OKC and South campuses) and Frontline Church. Thank you for letting me sit and serve with you while I was learning to take my place in the Kingdom. I look forward to more and more shared experience in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment