Sunday, October 17, 2010

Planting People - more doodles



I drew this while sitting and having a discussion with a group of friends I call a life group. Well, I didn't coin the term. Some churches call them cell groups or small groups. But it's people who go to church with me, and we get together every week at someone's house and we talk about our lives and our struggles and our dreams. We serve as accountability partners and encouragers and mentors.

I was far away from Jesus until I became planted in this group.

LifeChurch.tv's message series right now is about being planted. If I can think of a better way to connect with people of God than a life group I will let you know. But so far it's the best idea I've seen.

And I've seen a lot of ideas.
I've searched far and wide and came up empty until I came back to Jesus.
Whoever finds God finds life.

No comments:

Post a Comment